We are happy to accommodate how you would like us to deal with your clients. Here are two options.
We are happy to accommodate how you would like us to deal with your clients. Below are the two options that we can follow when your client says they would like to pension hunt:
- As you may already have all of the details, you enter these into a shared, secured file. (shared with you, or other people in your organisation you give responsibility to as the controller of the information).
- We then take these details to create the user account and your client will subsequently receive an activation email for their user a/c to start pension hunting.
- You provide them with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. They then contact us, expressing that they are a client of yours and wish to search for their lost pensions.
- We then deal with them directly to ask for all of the necessary information required to set up a user account.
- We then use the information to set up the user a/c and send them an activation email so that they can start pension hunting.